The use of computers is not confined to only businesses and calculation, as they are equally good at entertainment too. With developing technology, a basic computer is capable enough to let you play above average games without spending any extra penny. However, if you are a professional gamer or computer games is what drive you, you may want to look for a dedicated gaming CPU. Although, basic computers of today’s era are good enough to entertain you with almost every game you look for. But, there are a lot of games that require extraordinary specifications, which cost a lot. However, you can still build a budget gaming PC if you know the correct tools to deploy.
Today, we are going to talk about the 5 best gaming CPUs to help you create your own gaming computer at the least cost possible:
Best Gaming CPU
1. AMD Ryzen 5 1600X : When you’re aiming to play high end games specifically, AMD Ryzen 5 1600X is the perfect choice that also fits your pocket. This CPU comes in very competitive price as low as $199, which is unbeatable for a twelve thread and six-core chip. Although it supports high resolution games, you may face latency problems while playing 1080p games on it. But, as far as the performance is concerned, it beats many costlier processors too. Click here to buy this product.
2. Intel Core i5 8400: If you’re looking for a multitasking CPU, Intel Core i5 8400 comes handy for you. The “Coffee Lake” six-core is proven to beat the higher and costlier variants of Intel. If you pair this chip with a dedicated graphics card on your PC, it lets you have the best gaming experience of life. With a price range starting from $179, i5 8400 is a perfect pick for your budget gaming PC. The only drawback to this CPU is that it is not unlocked for overclocking and requires a new motherboard to be placed on. Click here to buy this product.
3. Intel Core i7 7700K: If you’re looking for speed, i7 7700K is one of the fastest CPUs for your new PC. This “Kaby Lake” from Intel is fast and comes with a hardware support for 4K streaming along with HDR. It helps you explore the online streamings from Netflix and other providers. However, the price for this artwork varies from $319, which is slightly higher for a gaming CPU that has minimal improvements over previous generation’s counterpart. Click here to buy this product.
4. AMD Ryzen 7 1800X: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X is a dedicated CPU that is designed to execute heavy tasks. This CPU is loaded with multi thread performance, which is more to ask in a price range starting from $315. Although you are required to facilitate this CPU with a discrete graphics card to get the most of it. One thing that beats this CPU is its single core performance that doesn’t stand against Intel’s Kaby Lake. Click here to buy this product.
5. Intel Core i7-8700K: When games are a part of life, i7 8700K should be your choice that is a dedicated gaming CPU. It is a heavy-duty processor that comes with almost 50 percent more threads and cores than the previous chips. This artwork lets you play 1080p games without any delay or latency. One of the best things about this chip is its price that starts from $347, which helps you build your own budget gaming PC. The only drawback to this chip is that you would need to buy a new motherboard to mount it. Click here to buy this product.
Overall, a games oriented computer would require better tools and hardware to support any type of graphics to let you feel a real environment. With the best gaming CPU deployed in tower, you can build your budget gaming PC that runs almost every game you may look for.